Field of training: 7.050701 – “Electrical Engineering and Electrotechnologies”
Specialty: 7.05070103 “Electrotechnical Systems of the Power Consumption ”
• computerized systems in power engineering;
• energy management in power engineering.
Specialist of computerized systems in power engineering can:
• use modern computers in the calculation of power systems;
• use computer networks, servers and telecommunications systems in power supply system management;
• develop automated computer system of control and management in electrical power engineering.
Specialist of energy management in power engineering can:
• investigate pricing in electrical power engineering;
• monitor compliance with environmental regulations and technologies in electrical power engineering;
• apply modern management and marketing of electricity;
• monitor power quality by using modern equipment and technologies;
• audit energy consumption and develop recommendations for energy conservation;
Training educational levels:
• Bachelor (4 years)
• Specialist (5 years)
performed on the full-time, part-time and distance forms of education;
• Master (1,5 years)
conducted under the program of double diplomas on the basis of Lublin University of Technology
(Lublin, Poland) for full-time and correspondence courses.
• in the electric power engineering sector;
• in scientific and production associations;
• transport and communication enterprises;
• design institutions;
• in educational and scientific institutions.